Sunday, May 3, 2009

Baby Boy ??????


Kash's new hair cut. Troy took him to Walmart (I don't know why) to get his hair cut and it turned out pretty cute. If you don't fix it it looks all choppy but oh well. He is still so cute.


Troy was getting ready to shave and Kash kept crying so Troy put some shaving cream on his face and he loved it.


Mom and I went to get grocery's a couple of weeks ago and I saw this golf club set for $5 so I bought it. It has been his favorite toy ever. He loves these. So watch out Tiger Woods here comes Kash Carlisle.


We went to eat the other night with mom and dad and outside the restaurant was this air conditioning unit that was blowing air, Dad put Kash over it and he thought it was so funny. I had to get a pic of that.

1 comment:

TheRielThing said...

oh my goodness he is so cute!!!! I can't wait to squeeze him in less than a week! Love Y'all so much!