Thursday, May 21, 2009

WARNING!!!! This post will show a naked little boy!!


Troy and I have been getting the house ready to put on the market so last Friday Kash was at the house with us and he found this cowboy hat so we put it on him and got this picture which I think is so cute.


He is really into putting on Troy's hats right now but he will not leave them on. This is at breakfast last weekend. Such a cutie pie.


Tonight at dinner I gave Kash jello on his own plate and let him use his fork and spoon to try and get it. This is what he looked like after much effort.

WARNING here is the naked little boy!!!!Here is the story, we took Kash out in the back yard to play tonight and noticed that his diaper was so full and just sagging really bad so I just took it off. Well as white trash as it was it was so funny to see him running around and he loved it!!!




I love this one on the 4 wheeler. :)

3 comments:

Amrine Jrs. said...

Too cute! I love the hat pictures!

Unknown said...

He will be so mad at you when he
is older.

Aunt Tootie said...

He could not be any more adorable!! Plus I saw a picture of him last night at Gram and Grandpas that was too cute, he looks like a little boy now!!! Where's out tiny baby!?!?!?!