Monday, May 11, 2009

2nd Mother's Day

What a wonderful day I had yesterday. After church we laid Kash down for his nap and headed to Walmart for to get some stuff to cook dinner.

Here is Kash and I making a cake for our Mother's day dinner with Beans, Gram, & and Amrine Jr's.

Kash wanted to touch the mixer so bad


I love this smile!!!!

Kash was playing with Beans, he thought she was so funny

Mimi, Bryson, and Brock making cookies

Rachel and Brock showing me the cookies we made

Kash loves Rowdy's cage. I have no idea why but he does. It looks like he is in mini jail. LOL

Kash on his 4 wheeler. He has really started to like it. He has learned how to push the go button.

Of course we couldn't have a family get together without the deer. Kash really liked it. I thought it was funny.

He wanted to shoot the bow so bad. He looks so cute holding it. My little hunter.

Kash and Buddie have really started to be friends lately. Buddie follows Kash everywhere he goes. It is so cute.

1 comment:

Amrine Jrs. said...

That is such a good picture of you and Kash...the first picture of this post. :)