Thursday, April 16, 2009

3 Years already!!!


This is a picture that Troy took on our honeymoon. Our 3 year Anniversary was yesterday. It feels like 3 years has flown by. I was delivered 12 long stem red roses to work yesterday to start off an great night.


Beans & Granddad watched Kash while we went out to dinner. Here we are at our table at Trulucks.


Trulucks is known for there crab and let me tell you it was really good. I had steak and some crab it was great. Troy's steak wasn't that good but the rest of the meal made up for it. All I can say is thank you God for my wonderful hubby. I feel truly blessed everyday to have Troy. Here is to many more years with him.

2 comments:

Harvey House said...

Happy Anniversay Troy and Miste! You both are wonderful people and deserve the best!

TheRielThing said...

Congratulations! You two are so cute! Love You!