Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Daddy's 1st Project







Daddy had his first little project tonight! On Saturday Troy, my mom, and I went to look at some baby rooms and we found our crib. We fell in love with it and my parents had told us that they wanted to buy the crib as one of our gift. So of course we couldn't pass up that!!! I got home from work tonight and Troy was in the baby's room putting the crib together. When I walked in he was so disappointed because he wanted to surprise me. Thank you Daddy for putting the bed together. This is the first of many projects for Daddy I'm sure.

2 comments:

Amrine Jrs. said...

Oh my goodness! Miste, you're pregnant?

The Prosper Russells said...

Hey guys~ you are getting an early start!! Can't wait until you find out and get to start decorating!!