Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Crazy Family


We got to have some family time with our sister-in-law Cary (sorry didn't get a pic) & Olivia our niece. She got to feed Kash one night and it was so funny. Thanks Livy for the help.

One of my sales ladies took us out for a celebratory dinner because she has sold 6 houses in the last month and Danny (my boss) and I did all the loans. We had a nice night out without Kash while Aunt Ninna got to keep him for the first time. Thanks Ninna.


No story about this picture I just think it is so cute. Doesn't he look like a little boy.


Kash was really thinking about what he learned in church.


Ok, here is the quick story about this picture I asked Troy to take a picture of me and Kash in his church clothes because I thought he looked so cute. When I told Troy to let me see it this is what I found on the camera


So of course this was my reaction. Troy, I love you but you are a horrible picture taker.


Here is the outfit he went to church in that he looked so cute.


And of course since I had a crazy picture daddy had to get one also. This is Troy with Kash's sunglasses on his head. What a goofball.

2 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

sweet pics! he is getting soooo big! ADORABLE!

TheRielThing said...

LoL that picture of Troy is hilarious! Kash is so stinkin' cute! He does look like a little boy hanging out on the couch in that one pic, aww!!!!!!!! I miss yall!! Love You!