Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4 Months!!

This weekend Rachel and I took the boys to get some pictures made for my parents anniversary. I also wanted to get some pictures for Troy's father's day present. He has already seen them though because they were just too cute not to share. They turned out so cute. I love them. The trip told me one thing, I don't think I want 3 kids. Ha Ha. No I'm kidding it wasn't bad. We were just gone all day and Kash didn't get much of a nap so he was a little fussy at the end. The one good thing is that he slept all night for the first time that night. Way to go Kash.






Last night Kash slept all through the night again so maybe we are getting on a pattern. We will see. Today I took him for his 4 month check up and shots (poor little guy). He was 26 inches long, Weighed 13 pounds, and his head was 16 inches around. So he is just growing. Of course he was still 95% in height and 25% in weight and head just like last time. Still tall and skinny.
He is just so much fun. As you can tell from the pictures he is just laughing and smiling all the time now. It seems like he is learning more and more everyday. He holds his head up all the time now which is great. He is also trying to roll over so bad. He can almost get there but not yet.
Hope you have a great father's day weekend!!!! Love to all.


7 comments:

TheRielThing said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute!

Amrine Jrs. said...

SO CUTE! Looks like you made it to a scanner. :)

The Prosper Russells said...

soooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

he is a keeper thats for sure!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable. The pictures of you and Kash are great.
Love You guys...

Harvey House said...

Just look at your little man...so sweet! I LOVED THE PHOTOS! Very cute! He's so adorable!
Give Kash hugs and kisses from the 3 of us.
Take care and we love you guys,
Judy, Robert and Hunter
adventuresofthesahm.blogspot.com/

Gordon Carlisle said...

OK It has been a month. Lets see some more pictures of Mr. Kash!