Monday, January 7, 2008

6 weeks to go

34 Weeks

Here we are at 34 weeks. We are only 6 weeks away from our due date. I went to the Dr. last week and he said we need to watch our swelling in the feet since it was getting pretty bad. I'm still feeling good but getting harder to sleep without having to wake up to go to the bathroom.

Here is the side profile. Wow I'm getting really big. I keep telling Troy he is going to come early. I can just feel it. We will see. I go back to the Dr. on the 16th then we will start the every week visits.

We got a Boo Bear. ( Thank you to Aunt Cary, Uncle Gordon, and Olivia) For those of you who do not know what a Boo Bear is this is one. Troy and I picked out this little blue bear for Bryson before he was born. Well this is his security blanket, he doesn't go anywhere without it. Troy really picked it out so it is kinda special to him. We will see if Kash is as attached to his as Bryson is to his. We will try to take a picture of every week now so everyone can see how much we are growing. Hope everyone has a wonderful year in 2008.

Love to all :)

2 comments:

Amrine Jrs. said...

WOW! Hey Miste, are you pregnant? It sinks in a little more everytime I see you or a picture of you that are HAVING A B.A.B.Y. !!!

Amrine Jrs. said...

You are ALL belly though & you look great!