Saturday, January 26, 2008

3 More Weeks



3 more weeks until our little guy is here. Here is some pics of my big tummy. We are so excited. We can't wait until he is here. We talk about him every night and how much we already love him. We are hoping he will come early and we can meet him. Every time I move Troy asks if it is time to go. Ha Ha. I think he might be dropping but I'm not sure. I know that I have been having a few contractions at night when I lay down so who knows. I'm ready 40 weeks is a long time to be pregnant. Hope everyone is well.

Love to all :)

2 comments:

TheRielThing said...

You have a perfectly round baby belly, so freakin' cute :) The room looks awesome girl! Now I just wish the little ones would hurry up and get here, I think you and I both have had about enough of being pregnant lol! Love You!

Amrine Jrs. said...

Looks great...Mom & nursery! Can't wait to meet him!