Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are alive!!

I know, I know, it has been forever since I have updated. What a day to do it though snow. Right now we have 6 inches at our house. I can't believe it. Troy and I haven't been skiing in 3 years and man if this isn't making us itch to go somewhere for the weekend. :)

We have been very busy as you can tell from me not updating in forever. We have a very busy 2 year old. On Sunday we had Kash's 2 birthday party (sniff, sniff I can't believe it) We had lots of friends and family here and it was a great time.

I have uploaded some pictures of the last 2 months. I didn't get any pictures of the birthday party because I couldn't find my purse that my camera was in. So I'm hoping that PawPaw got lots of pictures that he is going to be able to share.

Love to all :)

JAN FEB 10

No comments: