Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting bigger

Our little boy is growing up way to fast. He is learning all kinds of words and animal sounds. He can point to his nose, eyes, ears, chin, teeth, feet, bellybutton and many more. He is so much fun right now. This is so far my favorite age. I don't want him to grow anymore. I get kinda sad everyday because he is just growing way to fast. :)


Kash and his new boots and he loves them. He will not take them off


Kash and the hat he picked out by himself. I swear I didn't help. He might be a longhorn after all. Who knows.


Here is a preview of Kash in his Halloween costume. He is a boxer, it is soooo cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the boots. Where's the boxing gloves???

The Carlisle's said...

He will not put them on. :( I hope he will for at least one picture on Halloween.

Harvey House said...

so sweet!!!