Saturday, November 8, 2008

Casen's 1st birthday and Dirt Cake

We went to Casen's 1st party last Saturday and Kash had a blast with all his friends. Casen had dirt cake for his cake so I got a plate for myself and while I was holding Kash and trying to open the door to go back outside to join the party Kash thought he needed to have a little taste so he grabbed my plate with both hands and started shoving it in his mouth. When I went to wash his hands and face he got so mad at me.


Erin & Casen


Dax


Gage


Kash & Reed


Demi pushing Kash in the nascar swing


Kash with dirt cake all over him. He loved it!


Upset at mom for cleaning his hands. I didn't even try his face. I think I might have to do dirt cake for his birthday.

2 comments:

TheRielThing said...

he is such a cutie pie! Love the dirt cake face :)

TheRielThing said...

he is such a cutie pie! Love the dirt cake face :)