Monday, April 14, 2008

Finally an Update


I know, I know I haven't updated in a while. Let's just say it has been an adjustment working and taking care of a baby. We can start off by saying man I love being a mom and Troy loves being a dad. God has really blessed us with a great baby. He is so sweet and he is starting to smile now. Talk about bringing a tear to your eye. Every time he smiles at us we want to cry. Quick updated on his growth, he nows weighs 10 pounds and is 231/2 inches long. Still tall and skinny like daddy. He lovessssss his new babysitter Darla. She is great! We are so lucky because he is the only little one she watches ( sometime Sydney comes to play) so he is a little spoiled. We don't mind though. Troy and I are doing good as well! Hope everyone is doing great.

4 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

sooo cute!! glad you are all doing well!!

Unknown said...

sweet little Kash

TheRielThing said...

Awww he is so cute! I can't wait to see him again! I Love You!

Amrine Jrs. said...

He is so cute! Yall are great parents!