Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Busy Busy Weekend

I had my baby shower this weekend and wanted to share some pictures with everyone


This is a picture of the pile of gifts that we got.


After a long night of Aunt Rachel and I cleaning up and putting up everything we got we ended up with the room looking like this. We are not totally done with the room yet but we are getting very close. This is just a preview.



And last but not least. Troy went deer hunting for the first time ever this weekend and he killed a 10 point buck. Here is a picture of the head. We took our poor little deer to the taxidermist to get mounted. P.S. this is not going in Kash's room. We have a nice spot for it in the garage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miste you look great. I spoke with Joann this morning and she said the shower was great. I hope you both got everything you wanted. I'm so happy for you guys.
Keep me updated on your progress and send lots of pictures. My email address is crystal@rickardfamily.net
Congrats once again... I have been following the pictures on your website. I have really enojyed it. Crystal

TheRielThing said...

The baby shower was so much fun! You got lots of cute stuff!! I love the nursery too, it looks great girl! Tell Terry (LoL) congrats on his first kill :) And thank you so much for all the cute little outfits you got us they're all so adorable. I swear I'm bringing that baby home from the hospital in that tutu! Hehehehe :) Love You!